How can we help your organisation and community?
We can fund projects that achieve one (or more) of the following:
- Improving the area the group lives in
- Organise an event to get the community together
- Getting young people involved
- Play and recreation opportunities for children and young people
- Involving the whole community
- Improving the environment
- Making people feel safer and more secure
- Creating spaces for wildlife
- Improving the wellbeing of the community by encouraging active and healthy life styles
- Involving people of all ages and abilities in the community
Who cannot apply*?
We cannot consider applications from:
- Schools – for mainstream activities that should be funded by another source
- Groups for religious activities
- Companies which aim to profit
The Grants Panel meets four times a year and applications should be submitted by: 3 January 2019, 3 April 2019, 3 July 2019 and 3 October 2019. You will get a decision on the 17 of that month.
For advice or to discuss your project / application please contact the Community Initiatives Team on 0300 111 2122 or email email@example.com
Simply fill in the grant application form and return it to the address below:
Community Development Team, Grŵp Cynefin, 54 Vale Street, Denbigh, Denbighshire LL16 3BW
Only one application, per group or organisation, within a 12 month period is permitted, e.g. if an application is considered in the April Grants Panel, the next application will not be considered until the following April.
*Note - priority will be given to applications within communities where Grŵp Cynefin has a presence.