What does an extra care scheme have to offer?
- A sense of community with various recreational facilities
- Flexible care and support service for each individual
Independence - Community - Support
Our homes are modern, comfortable and safe. They are also designed so that they would continue to be suitable even if your care needs change in the future. We combine style with practical considerations to ensure that you can live a full life without worrying about day to day obstacles.
Watch this video of tenants and staff from Awel y Coleg, Y Bala sharing their experience of Extra Care living
Watch the fly-by video of our new development - Awel y Dyffryn, Dinbych
We appreciate that you may have many questions about Extra Care Housing, so we have produced an information leaflet with further information and a FAQs leaflet that is easy for you to print and read in your own time (available below). If you would like us to send you a paper copy, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0300 111 2122.
- Awel y Dyffryn Open Day: Awel y Dyffryn Open Day Details
- Application Form: Extra Care Housing (Welsh version)
- Application Form: Extra Care Housing (English version)
- Hafod y Gest: Information leaflet
- Frequently asked questions: Extra Care Housing Leaflet
- Pamphlet A4: Extra Care Housing Pamphlet
- Maes Y Mor: Maes y Mor: Further information