Independence – Support – Community
If you or a family member are looking for independent living accommodation, with care and support on-site for an older person, then Penucheldre in Holyhead, Anglesey, could be the perfect home.
Built in 2012, Penucheldre is an extra care housing scheme developed by Grwp Cynefin in partnership with Cyngor Sir Ynys Môn.
Within walking distance of the town centre and close to community arts venue the Ucheldre Centre, the facility provides housing, support and care services for people over 60 years of age.
- Your own tenancy and your own front door
- 54 flats – one and two bedrooms
- Care and support available 24 hours a day
- Activities and community spirit
- Careline alarm service in each apartment
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Each apartment with fully fitted kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and lounge area
- Accessible design – level access showers, lifts and scooter store
- Secure door entry system
- Communal areas – lounges and activities rooms
- Dining room
- Hair salon
- Guest room
- Garden and outside patio area
- Ample car parking