Independence – Support – Community
Hafod y Gest, Porthmadog
If you or a family member are looking for independent living accommodation for an older person, then Hafod y Gest in Porthmadog could be the place for you.
Hafod y Gest is an extra care housing scheme developed in 2018 by Grwp Cynefin in partnership with Cyngor Gwynedd. Conveniently located, the scheme provides housing, support and care services for people over 55 years of age.
Hafod y Gest offers older people the very best of independent modern living in a comfortable and safe surrounding. This facility has a real sense of community spirit.
You will be able to continue to live independently in one of our 40 self-contained apartments, with the reassurance that care and support is on hand 24 hours a day, if required.
If you or your family member want a chat or further information about Hafod y Gest, please get in touch.
For more information call 0300 111 2122 or email: email@example.com
- Your own tenancy and your own front door
- Care and support available 24 hours a day (if required)
- Activities and community spirit
- 24 careline alarm service in each apartment
- 24 hour emergency maintenance service
- Each apartment with fully fitted kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and lounge area
- Accessible design – level access showers, lifts and scooter store
- Secure door entry system
- Communal areas – lounges and activities rooms
- Dining room
- Hair salon
- Guest room
- Garden and outside patio area
- Ample car parking
- Scooter Store