Independence – Support – Community
Llys Awelon, Rhuthun
If you or a family member are looking for independent living accommodation for an older person, then Llys Awelon in Rhuthun could be the place for you.
Llys Awelon is an extra care housing scheme developed in 2012 by Grwp Cynefin in partnership with Denbighshire County Council. The scheme provides housing, support and care services for people over 55 years of age.
Llys Awelon offers older people the very best of independent modern living in a comfortable and safe surrounding. This facility has a real sense of community spirit.
You will be able to continue to live independently in one of our 21 self-contained apartments, with the reassurance that care and support is on hand, 24 hour a day, if required.
If you or your family member want a chat or further information about Llys Awelon, please get in touch.
For more information call 0300 111 2122 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your own tenancy and your own front door
- Care and support available 24 hours a day if required
- Activities and community spirit
- 24 careline alarm service in each apartment
- 24 hour emergency maintenance service
- Each apartment with fully fitted kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and lounge area
- Accessible design – level access showers, lifts and scooter store
- Secure door entry system
- Communal areasand lounges
- Dining room
- Hair salon
- Guest room
- Garden and outside patio area
- Ample car parking
- Scooter store