Housing Officer

Your Housing Officer is the person you need to talk to about a variety of different things. Mainly:

  • Wanting to move home
  • Issues relating to your estate / block of flats e.g. untaxed cars, pets, fly-tipping, abandoned items in communal areas
  • Anti-Social Behaviour

Click here to see who your Housing Officer is

Income Collection Officer

For matters regarding your rent account, contact your Income Collection Officer

Maintenance Officer

For maintenance matters, please contact the Customer Service team, Cyswllt Cynefin


Cookie Settings