Universal Credit

Do you receive tax credits with no other means-tested benefits & live in North & Mid Wales? If you haven’t already, you will soon receive a letter from The Department for Work & Pensions (DWP) headed with the words ‘Universal Credit Migration Notice’.

Check the HMRC logo is on your letter – this confirms it’s your official notice to claim Universal Credit. DO NOT do anything until you receive this official notice – otherwise you could lose out.

Once you’ve received this, you can go ahead and claim the Universal Credit. Get in touch with your Welfare Officer if you need help.



Cookie Settings