Whatever the reason you want to move – if the house is too big or too small, medical reasons, want to move area or marriage or relationship breakdown – we can help.

Here are some options:

You can swap your community house with either a Grŵp Cynefin tenant or a tenant with another housing association or local Council, as long as the house is right for you.

Grŵp Cynefin is a member of Homeswapper and you can register by visiting their website.

Please note that you must obtain Grŵp Cynefin’s written consent before exchanging with any other tenant, and we reserve the right not to allow an exchange if you have broken any terms (eg rent arrears, damage to property etc) or if we think the house you want to move to is not suitable


If you want to move to another Grwp Cynefin house, you can ask to go on the transfer list. There are some exceptions, but we will discuss those with you.

Contact us


Here’s a link to the Homeswapper website for more details.

Cookie Settings