Following the Welsh Government’s guidelines, Grŵp Cynefin will now be carrying out Repair and Maintenance work as follows:
* Reactive repairs consistent with the past 6 months (i.e. emergency and other subject to risk assessment / officer discretion)
* Full Servicing and Inspection Programme together with remedial works as required
* All re-let and void property work
* Renewal work to property exterior and outside areas
* NO interior renewal work
* NO doors and windows replacement work.
We will review our position during the week starting 4th January, and update further.
In accordance with Welsh Government advice, please consider whether the work can be safely deferred until after alert Level 4 restrictions are lifted. Thank you.
Please see the rules here:
To contact the repair team:
- Complete our enquiry form
- Phone the Customer Services Team Cyswllt Cynefin on 0300 111 2122
- Write to the Team at your local office
Penygroes - Tŷ Silyn, Penygroes, Caernarfon, LL54 6LY
Dinbych – 54 Stryd y Dyffryn, Dinbych, LL16 3BW
Bala – Uned 8 Gweithdai Penllyn, Y Bala, LL23 7SP
Llangefni – 33-35 Stryd Fawr, Llangefni, LL77 7NA
Call at your nearest office (please note Bala and Llangefni are through appointments only).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return your satisfaction form
We have an emergency out of office hours service. It operates between 5pm and 8.30am, and at weekends and Bank Holidays. You can access the on-call service by calling 0300 111 2122.
Tenants are responsible for insuring the contents of their home. Grŵp Cynefin will insure the building.