- Wed 31 October 2018 400 new homes on cards thanks to Grŵp Cynefin’s ambitious growth strategy
- Wed 31 October 2018 Regulatory Judgement 2018
- Fri 26 October 2018 People are being asked to turn detective and help shed light on a village’s history
- Thu 18 October 2018 A brand new specially built bungalow makes life more comfortable for disabled tenant
- Mon 8 October 2018 Intergenerational work shortlisted for national award
- Mon 1 October 2018 Grŵp Cynefin appoints experienced strategic leads as non-executive directors
A new savings scheme which gives up to a £1,200 bonus to people on low incomes has been launched The Government's Help to Save initiative, which is available to working people on tax credits and universal credit, rewards savers with an extra 50p for every £1 saved.
Wednesday 7 November 2018
Homes to feature on contemporary jeweller’s 2019 Conwy county Eisteddfod Crown design A north Wales contemporary jeweller has received approval by the Gorsedd of the Bards Board for her 2019 Crown design for Conwy county’s event next year.
Tuesday 6 November 2018
Housing Association Performance Comparison Tool Grŵp Cynefin is a registered social landlord registered in Wales, or often called 'Housing Association'. The Welsh Government has recently reviewed the regulatory arrangements and has created a tool to enable tenants, service users, stakeholders and partners to access performance data.
Thursday 1 November 2018