Support can be provided to assist you to:
- Moving into a new home
- Claiming benefits
- Tackling Rent arrears
- Managing money, paying bills and negotiating with creditors
- Tenancy advice – rights and responsibilities
- Form filling and paper work in general
- Advice about help available on issues such as mental health problems and/or alcohol and drug use, etc.
- Day to day living skills
- Access to training and develop your skills
Who can we help?
Grŵp Cynefin tenants, especially if you are:
- A tenant for the first time
- People with debts problems
- People who are ill
- People who have problems with alcohol or drugs
- When a relationship has broken down
Get in touch with our customer service team to find out more on 0300 111 2122.