Message from our Chief Executive, Shan Lloyd Williams
Changes to our Repair Service 24.03.2020
At present, and following government guidance, we are only carrying out emergency repairs. An emergency repair is classified as something that puts lives, health or buildings at risk. Read more here
Tenants Letter & FAQs
Download a copy of the letter to tenants relating to tenancy, repairs, rent and more here.
See the answers to frequently asked questions from our tenants about the Coronavirus here.
Grŵp Cynefin Office Closure
As the situation changes rapidly across the communities we serve, we have decided that we need to close our offices. Click here to find out what our arrangements are
Coronavirus & claiming benefits
Any tenant struggling with their finances should contact us immediately on 0300 111 2122 or Click here for information about coronavirus and claiming benefits.
Coronavirus Update 17.03.2020
We’d like to reassure you that we are taking extra measures to ensure our tenants, service users and staff’s health and safety during the coronavirus pandemic. Read more here
Coronavirus Update 12.03.2020
Read our 12.03.2020 update here
- Frequently Asked Questions - Welsh language: Frequently Asked Questions for tenants
- Frequently Asked Questions - English: Frequently Asked Questions for tenants
- Coronavirus Letter Welsh Language 18.03.2020: Coronavirus Letter to Tenants
- Coronavirus Letters English: Coronavirus Letter to Tenants
- COVIS-19 Easy Read Welsh Language:
- COVIS-19 Easy Read English Language:
- Changes to our Repair Service: Changes to our Repair Service Document