It is important that you let us know when our service falls below the required standard. This will help us improve the standard of service.
We aim to provide the best possible service to our tenants and members of the public, but sometimes things might happen that you are not entirely satisfied with. You may wish to take these further and complain about the service you have received be it:-
- the way the Group’s policies are applied
- the way an officer deals with a specific problem
- the service received
- the lack of action from the Group
- listen to you
- investigate all complaints thoroughly
- acknowledge and learn from our mistakes
- continually try to improve our services
- apologise where mistakes have been made and do what we can to put things right
We would like to know when you have been impressed or pleased with our service. We can use these examples to share best practice and encourage continuous improvement amongst our staff.
How to complaint about us or compliment us
You can make a complaint or pay us a compliment in a number of ways be it in person, over the phone, in writing, by fax or e-mail by contacting the relevant department. For example contractors not turning up can be quickly resolved by contacting the customer service team.
If you want to make a formal complaint, please contact the Customer Service Team on 0300 111 2122, or email complaints@grŵpcynefin.org
If we did not succeed in resolving the complaint in a way you are satisified with, you can complain to the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.
The Ombudsman expects you to present your concern to us first, in order to give us a chance to rectify. You can contact the Ombudsman by-
- phone: 0845 601 0987
- e-mail: email@example.com
- website: www.ombudsman-wales.org.uk
- by letter: Ombwdsmon Gwasanaethau Cyhoeddus Cymru 1 Ffordd yr Hen Gae, Pencoed CF35 5LJ